Back To Previous Page
|"I'm Still Cool" Music Video Gains International Exposure|
|Member: Tytanium Music | Posted:06/23/09 16:28:20 Tag: Blog|
The Tye Banks' music video receives airplay on broadcast, cable, and retail pool programming with audiences of more than 25 million potential viewers throughout the US and Canada.
Initial airplay reports indicate that the Tye Banks' music video "I'm Still Cool" has been picked up by 10 media outlets with a total of more than 25 million potential viewers in only its first two weeks! The largest audience comes from Power Play Music TV, an influential, multi-market outlet with an audience of 17.8 million potential viewers on broadcast and cable TV in 40 states.
Additional airplay for "I'm Still Cool" has been secured by way of several regional outlets in key markets as well as retail pools which provide music video content for major department stores, major electronic stores, restaurants, hotels, and nightclubs throughout the US and Canada.
New music video airplay adds (as of June 12, 2009):
1. Music Mix USA. 5 million potential viewers on broadcast weekly. Airs in multiple broadcast markets including: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, Gainesville, Panama City, Tallahassee, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Naples, Valdosta, Dothan, and Ozark, as well as West Palm Beach on NBC, CBS, CW, and FOX. The half-hour show also airs on independent television stations in Los Angeles, New York, Raleigh-Durham, Washington DC, Michigan, Georgia, Lousiana, Virginia, Arkansas, and Kansas. Week ending 5/23. Here is the playlist:
Brandon DeSayer - "What’s Going On"
Clay Dustin - "The Good Lord Loves You"
Ras Penco - "Thousand Miles"
Sick of Sarah - "Bittersweet"
John Mellencamp - "A Ride Back Home"
GLC & Kanye West - "The Big Screen"
Tye Banks - "I'm Stil Cool"
2. Blastro.com (Internet). This site features Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Latin, and Dance videos as well as movie reviews, celebrity gossip and artist interviews.
3. H2o Television. 1.6 Million potential viewers on Cable throughout the five boroughs of New York City. The Bronx - Friday Evenings - 10:30pm Ch.(68) Manhattan - Sunday Evenings - 11:00pm Ch.(67) Brooklyn - Friday Mornings - 11:30 Am Ch.(34) Queens - Wed Afternoon - 5:30pm Ch.(56)
4. Late Nite Noise. This Upstate New York/Southern Ontario, CAN urban video show airs Thursday at 6pm, Friday at 10pm, Saturday at 2pm on Time Warner Cable channel 20. LNN also has sister radio show "Friday Night Cut-up" a radio mix show Fridays at 10:00 pm on Infinity's WBLK 93.7 FM. Week ending 5/30's playlist:
Bow wow ft. Jermaine Dupre / Rock the Mic / Columbia Records
Pinny Woods / I hate You / Back ice rec
Capone -N- Noreaga ft. Busta Rhymes & Ron Browz / Rotate / Smc Recordings
Mary Mary / I Worship You / Columbia Records
Seal / If you Don't know by Now / Warner Bros Records
88-Keys f/ Kanye West "Stay Up! (Viagra)"
Lil Wayne / Prom Queen / Cash Money/ Universal Motown
Cam'ron / I get it in Ohio / Asylum / Warner Bros.
Huey F/ Maino & Glasses Malone / 24/7 / Hitz Committee Ent./ Zomba Rec. Group
Esser / I love you / Chocolate Industries
Rahim Samad / John Horse / Vault Classic
Tech Nine / Red Nose / Strange Music
The Mighty Underdogs / Science Fiction / Definitive Jux
Paul Wall / bizzy body / Swishahouse / Asylum / warner Bros.
Oj da Juiceman / Make da trap say aye / Asylum / Warner Bros.
Gucci Mane / Stoopid / Tommy Boy
Duo Live f/ Brooklyn All-stars / Shootin /
Kidz in the hall / I got it made /
Prince "BlkMagic" Damons f/ Too Short / Can I take ya picture / Tapa
BoA f/ Sean Garrett / i did it for love / S.M. Ent. USA, Inc.
Heart of God / Exalt / Arrow Rec.
Canton Jones / Kingdom Business / Arrow Rec.
Dj Revolution / Man or Machine / Duck Down Rec
James Fortune / I trust you / Worldwide Music
mary mary/god in me/ columbia records
Israel Houghton/ Just Wanna say/ Columbia Records
Tye Banks/ I'm Still Cool/ Tytanium Music
K'Dre/ Starnimals/ Dreams Entertainment
Gyptian/Love against the wall/ VP-records
Tarrus Riley/ start Anew/ VP-Records
DaVille/ Missing You/ VP-Records
Lil Kim/ Feat. T-Pain & Charlie Wilson/ Download/ Brookland Entertainment
Tay Dizm/ Ft Akon/ Dreamgirl/ Nappy Boy Digital
Nipsy Hussle is Turn'd Up/ The Making of Hip Hop's Next Superstar
Ginuwine/ Last chance/ Warner Brothers
Assasin/ Same Thing Again/ VP Records
Stevie Stone/ Wait a Minute/ Ruthless Records
Etana/ Feat. Alborosie/ VP Records
Etana/ Caltariba System/ VP Records
Queen Ifrica/ Far Away/ VP Records
Ziggy Marley/ family Time/ Tuff Going World Wide
Stevie Wonder/ All About The Love Again/ Hidden Beach Recordings
5. VME Media. Provides content to major electronic stores, restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and other retail outlets in California and Nevada. Included on the Pulse TV Network. This network has 24 hours of commercial free music seen by over 5 million viewers every month.
6. Video Countdown. A weekly show reaching well over a million households, broadcasting to several markets in Ohio via Time Warner cable and local broadcast networks. 2 million homes Detroit, Ft. Wayne, Toledo, 24 separate cable and TV stations, each show runs two weeks, 175 spins. Week ending 6/6.
7. 9:30 Club (NIGHTCLUB) in Washington DC Dave Rubin has been "spinning" the video and the clip is in regular rotation. Weeks ending 5/27, 6/6 and 6/13.
8. Power Play Music TVPower Play has 17.8 million potential viewers on broadcast and cable TV in over 40 states. This is the most influential multi-regional program in the country. Airs in multiple time day and night parts on 37 different broadcast systems and cable carriers throughout the US, including Comcast, Cablevision and UATV, which services military bases all across the country. Weeks ending 5/27, 6/6 and 6/13.
9. ScreenPlay. Services music videos which go to over 25,000 prominent retailers, nightclubs and restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, including Macys, Ikea, Rentway and Goltshalcks. This in-store airplay and nightlife exposure leads over 300 million impressions a month.
10. WYA Retail. Services music videos to 55 Against All Odds clothing stores and 5 Against All Odds for Women stores in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, and a chain of tattoo parlors in NYC.
Comments | Total: 0